Simple works fine

no strings attached;

1/28/2008

noone but me from URL @ 1:45 AM

Oftentimes we give issues that are merely trivial more attention than they should be given.
Sometimes, that wouldn't be considered paranoia, but more of want, greed, or ambition.
Like say, overrating a relationship?
Reasons could be, insecuirty? The want for someone to call your own.
When truely there lies no real love in the relationship;
or maybe just that love which you choose to believe exists.
Uhm, just my random 3 am thought.
-

I can't wait for this week, i don't know why.
I think there are gna be many good days!
Likelikelike,
Today! (tonight more like it)
Wednesdayyyyy! (parade!)
THURSDAY OMG THURSDAYYYY! :D :D (happybdaymann!)
& Friday! (rainbows dinner!)

& next week will be Awesome too cos of the CNY break! AHAHA!
People turning older toooo ehhh!
Eggggcitinggggg :D
-

Im enjoying the online conversations im having now! HAHAH!
I bet my mom thinks im mad cos im LOL-ing to the LAPTOP now HAHAH!
:D
-

im gna be a zombie tmr mann, dammit.

1,2,3,4
tell me that you love me more.

template by seven ten design